Uncle Mike is a mythological being, his motives are known to take revenge on the Bowen family line and take the souls of children in order to complete a transformation.
Association with characters
- Uncle Mike captured Amy's and took him to the realm at some point during the absence of Amy's Dad in Volume 4, The Library. found that he has a visit with all the kids around the world
- Uncle Mike seems to enjoy toying with Amy's Dad, as he will randomly appear at given times but not do him any harm. It is implied that Uncle Mike's spirit manifested in Amy's Dad's body after the Epic Fight in Volume 10.
- Uncle Mike began feeding on FAIZ when he was a kid, as shown in "Uncle Sam".
- Uncle Mike likely doesn't care for Steve and is considered a nemesis to him, as Steve has rescued 2 characters from Mike's grasp.
- In Season Two: [fill in info], Steve is captured by Uncle Mike and presumably loved by him as well.
- The Detective
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.